Queen Consulting Group is actively recruiting for several types of BI and Analytics development professionals in the healthcare sector. If you are a business intelligence pro with excellent SQL and data modeling skills and experience maintaining BI solutions such as reports, scorecards, dashboards and data services, we invite you to apply.
Our recruiters are seeking candidates with a BS and/or MS in Computer/Health Information systems and/or MBA with a concentration in information technology. Candidates will also be considered who have significant development experience and a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
The experience and required skills for these business intelligence development positions are:
- 5+ years of IT experiences.
- 3+ years Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse development experiences (required).
- Deep competency in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse methodologies (required).
- Expertise supporting production environments.
- A keen knack for interpreting technical requirements into efficient execution artifacts.
- Data Modeling principles for relational and dimensional data structures.
- Delivering solutions through a complete development lifecycle.
- Expertise in BI tools such as Business Objects, LogiXML, Tableau, Microsoft BI technologies.
- Expertise in data warehouse concepts and development.
- Expertise in RDBMS such as SQL server, Oracle, Netezza.
- Working knowledge of Java technologies.
- Business process knowledge in multiple business process area desired, especially around the healthcare vertical.
- Experience with at least 3 large full life cycle BI projects.
- Experience with interacting directly with the business stakeholders and users to present project solution.
- Attention to detail.
- Process oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to identify alternative approaches and solutions to risks and issues.
- Exposure to environments with continuous integration, automated testing, and Iterative or agile software development a plus.
The ideal candidate will also have a commitment to working across an enterprise, they will be willing to learn new skills, eager to wear multiple hats and have a passion for helping others through high-quality patient care.
If this sounds like you, submit your resume today. If this doesn’t quite sound like your cup of tea, feel free to browse other open BI and information technology positions on the Queen Consulting Group job board. Keep in mind we are always actively recruiting for opportunities that may not be open for public posting, so highly skilled BI professionals are always welcome to contact us to learn more about Queen Consulting Group’s commitment to our talent network.